Here we are, end of the year.
This is the “best of the year” period, so within all of our books, here are your favorites* :
Here are our big mistakes, the books you considered we should have bought but didn’t * :
- Lewis Baltz, Works - of course ! should we put a donation button for this ?
- Alec Soth, From here to there - don’t know what to say
- Henk Wildschut, Shelter - right this one will be on our wish list
- Tobias Zielony, Story, no Story - no thank you (may be until we see it in a bookstore)
- Corey Arnold, Fish-work the Bering sea - sure, but it’s not released yet !
- Yves Marchand & Romain Meffre, The Ruins of Detroit - not so sure
- John Gossage, The Pond - it’s bought, we haven’t had time to review it yet
- Takuma Nakahira, For a Language to Come - Père Noël heard you, this one was in Pierre’s Xmas presents, yeah !
What’s next ? ? ?
We enjoy doing this blog, and sharing our books, so we’ve decided not to stop at the end of this first year. We have a few drafts ready for the next days, and a big pile of books for the next weeks.