You love great books, classics with a twist, and Japanese !
And my personal top 5 ?
* Noah Beil, Gone Quickly ; Self, 2011. For the impressive old fashioned work
* Paul Graham, Films ; Mack, 2011. For the noise when you turn the page
* Carine Roitfeld, Irreverent ; Rizzoli, 2011. I know it’s a bit shocking here, but my day job is in a fashion magazine, and I had a great moment looking at this album, mix of work and personal things
* Andrey Tarkovsky, Bright, bright day ; White space gallery, 2007. Sometimes in life, you’re lucky. I spent some time looking for this book on the internet, and i finally found it “par hasard” in a local bookstore, at a more than reasonable price. And, I don’t know. The book and photographs were worth all the time spent for it. “Le destin”, may be
* Aya Muto. This year we discovered, met and got friends with Aya Muto. Thanks to her nice books, coffee, and … Well… We love all her books. She was a great part in One year for Japan
We enjoyed very much sharing our books for the 2nd year, and we are ready for the 3rd. Bonne année, bons livres !